Why Chardham Yatra fixed departure is good for the group?
As most of the pilgrims are in preparation for Chardham yatra 2020, the fixed departure tour package is ideal for them to avail affordable Chardham yatra package. Fixed departure tours for Char Dham are very economical, as tour operators and travel agents arrange the group then take the group to the Char Dham Yatra. Group and Fixed departure tours by cars are the safest and most cost-friendly tour to Char Dham. Char Dham Yatra – four holy destinations located in Uttarakhand state are Yamunotri, Gangotri, Badrinath, and Kedarnath. Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand attracts a lot of tourists each year, from the very auspicious months of May to the month of November. The Chardham Yatra group tour package lets you enjoy the serene beauty of the circuit of the four holy shrines nestled in the high Himalayas in Uttarakhand. Chardham Yatra 2020 opening and closing dates are as follows:-
Kapat Opening Dates – Yamunotri: 26/April/2020, Gangotri: 26/April/2020, Kedarnath: Yet to Be Announced, Badrinath: Yet to Be Announced
Kapat Closing Dates – Yamunotri: 29/10/2019, Gangotri: 29/10/2019, Kedarnath: 29/10/2019, Badrinath: 17/11/2019
Some of the travel agencies providing Chardham yatra 2020 fixed departure tour package from Haridwar and Chardham yatra 200 fixed departure from Kolkata are given below for reference.
Fixed departure Chardham Yatra package from Haridwar
One of the most popular travel agents in Haridwar is offering Chardham Yatra 2020 fixed departure tour package from Haridwar as well as from Kolkata.
Chardham Tourism fixed departure tour dates from Haridwar (Important date to choose)
Chardham tourism Fixed departure tour package itinerary from Haridwar is also given below:
Day 01: Haridwar – Barkot
- Morning Pick up from Delhi airport or Railway station and drive to Haridwar, Reach Haridwar.
- Drive to Barkot will be via Dehradun, Mussoorie and visiting Kempty fall enrooted.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Barkot.
- On the Chardham route, Barkot is the best place to stay while visiting Yamunotri temple.
Day 02: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot [30 Kms Drive & 7 km Trek (One side)]
- Morning Wake up and leave for Yamunotri Darshan, your first of Himalayan Chardham.
- Drive to Jankichatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri (6 km). Either by walk or by Hiring Pony or by Palanquin.
- Arrival Yamunotri, ( One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila).
- After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warn water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” returning to Jankichatti.
- Later drive back to Barkot.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi
- Morning breakfast and leave for Uttarkashi, literally meaning Kashi of the north.Enroute Journey breaks at Brahamkhal and Dharasu band. Later reach Uttarkashi in time for Lunch.
- Rest of the evening at leisure. Later visit Vishwanath Temple.
- Dinner & stay overnight at the Hotel.
- On the Chardham route, Uttarkashi is the best place to stay while visiting the Gangotri temple.
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (200 km)
- Early morning wakeup call and light breakfast proceed for Gangotri.
- Enrooted journey break at Gangnani, hot water spring, later continues for Gangotri temple.
- Post Puja, lunch at Gangotri. Later leave for Uttarkashi.
- Dinner & stay overnight at Uttarkashi.
- Gangotri Temple:- The temple, constructed by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is situated on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
- Submerged Shivling:- Submerged in the river, this natural rock Shivling is the place where according to mythology Lord Shiva sat when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is visible in winter months when the water level decreases.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi
- Morning post breakfast leaves for Guptkashi for the Kedarnath darshan, one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Drive to Guptkashi en route visiting Heritage Tehri Town and lake which is developed by Submerging the whole town under it, Reach Guptkashi.
- Guptkashi large village located in Kedar Khanda. It is famous for the ancient Vishwanath Temple – dedicated to god Shiva – similar to the one in Varanasi.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
- On the Chardham route, Guptkashi is the best place to stay while visiting the Kedarnath temple.
Day 06: Guptkashi – Kedarnath
- Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 meters) on foot or on by pony / Doli.
- Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath.
- Check-in Hotel/Tents.
- Later visit Kedarnath Temple.
- Night halt at Kedarnath.
Day 07: Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Early morning, after Temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund.
- Later, drive to Guptkashi.
- Overnight stay in Guptkashi.
Day 08: Guptkashi – Badrinath
- Morning Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath.
- Check-in Hotel.
- Later in the evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti.
- Overnight stay at Badrinath.
- On the Chardham route, Joshimath is the best place to stay while visiting Badrinath temple.
Day 09: Badrinath – Srinagar
- Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three km of Badrinath jee.
- Later drive back to Srinagar.
- Check-in Hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 10: Srinagar / Haridwar
- Enjoy your delicious buffet breakfast.
- Check-out from the hotel.
- Later, Drive back to Haridwar.
- Tour ends with Sweet Memories
Guptkashi:- Hotel Kadar darshan/ Similar
Barkot:- Hotel Diya Raj/Hotel Kumar/Similar
Badrinath:- Hotel Badrivalley/Similar
Uttarkashi:- Hotel Apex Heritage/Similar
Pipalkoti:- Hotel Comfort In/ Similar
Uttarkashi:– Hotel Nirmal Ganga/Similar
Link to book Chardham Yatra fixed departure package from Chardham Tourism: https://www.chardhamtourism.co.in/chardham-yatra-2020-fixed-departure-tour-from-haridwar.htm
Dada Boudir tour and Travels:-
Dada Boudir Tour and Travels is offering fixed departure group Chardham yatra package from both Haridwar and Kolkata. price is almost the same as Chardham Tourism as well as itinerary.
Dada Boudir Tour and Travels fixed departure Chardham yatra from Haridwar:-https://www.dadaboudirtourandtravels.com/tour/chardham-yatra-fixed-and-group-departure-package-2020-from-haridwar/
Dada Boudir Tour and Travels fixed departure Chardham yatra from Kolkata:- https://www.dadaboudirtourandtravels.com/tour/chardham-yatra-fixed-and-group-departure-package-2020-from-kolkata/
Tour operator in Kolkata:-
Offering fixed departure Chardham Yatra tour package from Kolkata and Howrah at an affordable price Rs. 21999/- – https://touroperatorinkolkata.com/fixed-departure-tour-from-howrah/
There are also plenty of tour operators and travel agents in different states are offering Chardham yatra 2020 fixed departure tour packages. We will try to cover those in the next update.